The basic orientation of UNICO Petroleum is to be recognized for quality in EPC contracting the projects in Oil & Gas industry.
This will be achieved through:
- Management of organization, along with employee-established quality objectives and defined responsibilities for their fulfillment
- Establishing, applying, maintaining and continual improvement of effectiveness of Quality Management System – ISO 9001:2008
- Continual enhancement of customers’ satisfaction
- Tracking and applying new technologies and educating employees
- Pursuing legal and standard requirements
- Careful selection of suppliers
- Commitment to increase quality of performing the projects execution in order to exceed customers’ expectations
- Making continuous improvement a part of every day and every job
- Ensuring that our Policy and Procedure Manuals reflect what we actually do
- Understanding how our jobs fit into the overall flow of work at UNICO Petroleum
- Continuously upgrading the Quality Management System in all stages of the project lifecycle ranging from Project announcement, Order receipt, Engineering, Procuring, Constructing, up to Commissioning & Start-up.
By strictly following the above arrangement, UNICO Petroleum was awarded the certificate of approval for the “Quality Management System” according to ISO 9001:2008, by “Qualitas International Certification Ltd. UK“.